LexisNexis® Intellectual Property Solutions uses Rigi to its full extent. By doing so, the Localization Manager has full control over the whole process. The entire team benefits, from product managers and developers to translators and reviewers.
Clean Up and Prepare For Localization
LexisNexis® Intellectual Property Solutions introduced Rigi to clean up their UI (user interface) texts, thereby preparing the UI strings for the localization into other languages. The automated language suggestions from Rigi accelerated this process. Rigi helped LexisNexis® Intellectual Property Solutions detect concatenations as well as reused UI strings in different contexts with different meanings.
Gaining Power Over the Process
With Rigi everyone is in control. Even during busy times when tons of new texts are flowing through the system, Rigi allows LexisNexis® Intellectual Property Solutions to stay on top of their translation project. Translation statuses of strings are crystal clear, translation and review tasks are easily assigned, and the charts on the Rigi dashboard provide direct insights into the project health.
The entire localization process now happens independently of the development. As a result, the translations are ready when needed and validated parallel to the development sprint. LexisNexis® Intellectual Property Solutions can ship new features in local languages faster than ever.
“With Rigi in place, our translators and reviewers are much more efficient. No longer do they need in depth product training to understand the context of our translations. Translators now just open their CAT tools, launch the Rigi Viewer, and there they have it! Our reviewers work directly in the Rigi Editor and also benefit from the Rigi previews. It saves us lots of time and resources.”
Maryla Obszarski, Localization Manager at LexisNexis® Intellectual Property Solutions
Rigi’s cloud solution detaches localization from the development flow and brings freedom and efficiency. Aside from streamlining the process, translation quality is guaranteed by the unique feature of visual context for translators and reviewers. For LexisNexis® Intellectual Property Solutions in particular, this means:
- While new strings are coming in, every team member can keep track thanks to all the translation statuses in the Rigi workspace.
- External translators can work right away with Rigi. They do not need additional instructions, because the integration with their CAT tools is seamless and intuitive.
- Developers get no more translation related tickets, because the localization team has all the tools they need to translate, review, and validate all texts.
- Maintenance of the texts is possible with release of new features.
- Translators keep up with the pace of developers.
- Translation in context
- Internationalization testing
- Parsing framework
- Visual Language Testing
- Rigi parsing framework
- Rigi development suite